Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Passover (Pesach) is coming up soon.
Here are Some Passover Resources:
(Most are from Orthodox Jewish Organizations)
1) Chicago Rabbinical Council:
(2) Star-K http://star-k.org/cons-pesach.htm
(3) Kosherquest. Excellent Resource for Kosher Information, including Passover: http://www.kosherquest.org/pesach.php
(4) NJOP (National Jewish Outreach Program) http://njop.org/resources/holidays/complete-guide-to-holidays/passover/ (A Great Place for Jewish Information. Love their Holiday Guides)
(5) Orthodox Union Pesach Info: http://www.oukosher.org/index.php/passover
(6) Torah Tots (for Kids. But also for Adults) http://www.torahtots.com/home.htm
(7) Judaism 101: (Excellent Jewish Info) http://www.jewfaq.org/index.htm
(8) Excellent Omer Counting Chart from Torah Tots!! (not for kids only) The Omer is the period of 49 days from Passover until Shavuot. The count begins on the Second night of Pesach. http://www.torahtots.com/holidays/pesach/omer_%20listing_%205772.htm
(9) NJOP Pesach Guide. Excellent Overview!! http://njop.org/resources/holidays/complete-guide-to-holidays/passover/
(10) Rabbinical Assembly (Conservative Judaism)
(b) General Link: http://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/
(11) Kehilat Hadar (NYC) Pesach Info and Guide: http://www.kehilathadar.org/pesah-resources-5772-2012
(12) Aish Hatorah: http://www.aish.com/h/pes/ [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTaOkHFPa50&w=500&h=400]
I hope you have a Happy and a Meaningful Passover.
ORDER YOUR AMAZON.com Purchase via this Website: Just type what you are looking for in the Amazon.com search box (see sidebars.). It wil then take you to Amazon.com. It costs you nothing extra and I get a commission. Thanks!
Note: As I am not a Rabbi, please check with your Rabbi regarding any questions and specifics for Pesach Observance. Info for Educational Purposes only. Not responsible for errors.